Experienced and Personalised Chiropractic Care for Cranbourne Locals
If you are looking for relief from pain and discomfort, you have found the right place. At Better Life Chiropractic, our chiropractor for Cranbourne locals is committed to providing Cranbourne residents and residents of nearby suburbs with gentle and fine chiropractic care. Our chiropractic technique doesn’t just treat neck and back pain but several other issues that include headaches, musculoskeletal disorders, sports injuries and much more.
With more than 24 years of experience, our chiro for Cranbourne locals, Dr John, strives to help our patients sail across the healing process with gentle and effective chiropractic care. He is committed to helping you achieve your wellness objectives by creating a personalised healthcare plan based on your individual needs and lifestyle. He utilises a special form of gentle, safe and precise chiropractic technique, called Network Chiropractic, to treat all types of patients, ranging from children all the way to people in their senior phase of life.
Advanced and Strategic Form of Chiropractic Care – Network Chiropractic
Through special low force touches to the spine, Network Chiropractic care assists your brain in developing new strategies to:
- Adapt to stress
- Eliminate tension from spine and nerves
- Connect with your body’s natural rhythms
- Experience greater well-being
- Develop a self-correcting, self-reliant spine
- Heal better and faster
Unlike regular chiropractic treatment, Network Chiropractic doesn’t involve the manipulation or adjustment of the spine, so you don’t have to worry about cracking of the spinal joints. It rather releases the tension build up on the nervous system through gentle pressure on precise areas of the spine.
The Conditions We Treat
At Better Life Chiropractic, our chiropractor for Cranbourne residents use the Network Chiropractic technique which has been known to provide very good pain relief that may start right from the first visit. This is a gentle and natural solution that uses no drugs or surgery. Whether it is a long-term injury or something of recent onset, we provide help for the relief of:
- Back or neck pain
- Headaches or migraines
- Spinal, muscular or joint stiffness
- Spinal disc problems
- Whiplash related problems
- Work or sports related injuries
- Numbness, tingling, muscle weakness
- Growing pains
Phases of Our Chiropractic Care
Our chiro for Cranbourne locals follows three general steps of our chiropractic care
- 1. Relief Care – If you are struggling with pain when you visit our clinic, our first purpose is to reduce your pain and help you feel better as soon as possible. Depending on your condition, our chiro for Cranbourne locals will analyse your treatment period, ranging from 2-3 times per week for 4-12 weeks
- 2. Corrective/ Restorative Care – During this phase, your muscles and tissues are allowed to heal more completely to further prevent any injury or pain. The goal of corrective care is to help you bring back 100% functioning.
- 3. Wellness Care – Once your body has been fully healed and you are no longer experiencing any pain or other symptoms, it is important to come for regular treatments to prevent similar problems in the future. Based on your needs and lifestyle, a personalised approach is provided.
Whether you need pain relief from a recent or long-term illness or want to live a better, healthy life by regularly taking care of yourself with chiropractic care, book an appointment with our chiropractor for Cranbourne today for all your needs. Fill out our online form or call us on 03 9793 3755 for more info.