Call Now 03 9793 3755
Your first appointment will cost only $67
It includes a full assessment AND your first treatment.
Conditions we treat
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Childhood Conditions
- Fibromyalgia and Medication
- Pregnancy Related Back Pain
- Impact of Stress on Developing Foetus
- Poor Posture
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Unable to find pain relief that works? Network Chiropractic is a gentle pain relief treatment that may ease pain caused by accident, injury or bodily wear and tear. Pain intrudes on every aspect of life. It makes it difficult to do even the simplest things, and often makes sleep impossible.
No one should have to live like that if there is a solution available.
If you have been looking at pain relief alternatives, choose one that helps to bring you long lasting relief.
At Better Life Chiropractic, we use the Network Chiropractic technique which has been known to provide very good pain relief that may start right from the first visit. This is a gentle and natural solution that uses no drugs or surgery. Whether yours is a long term injury or of recent onset, we provide help for the relief of:
- Back or neck pain
- Headaches or migraines
- Spinal, muscular or joint stiffness
- Spinal disc problems
- Whiplash related problems
- Work or sports related injuries
- Numbness, tingling, muscle weakness
- Growing pains
When your muscles are no longer pulling your spine out of shape, it is likely to gradually restore itself to normal alignment and stay there. Agonising pain may reduce significantly or be eliminated.
This may be the beautiful beginning of a beautifully pain-free life for you. Take care of yourself and your long term health. Book an appointment at Better Life Chiropractic today so you can start your pain relief care to help you become well enough to enjoy life again.
Take the first step
The FREE ASSESSMENTS or low cost initial consultations you may have seen elsewhere, often do not include a treatment on your first visit, so that won't help with your pain.
Instead I offer:
- consultation and understanding
- comprehensive spinal and muscular exam
- explanation of the likely cause of your problem
- an assessment of how we can best treat your problem
- AND a first treatment to start easing your pain