Call Now 03 9793 3755
Your first appointment will cost only $67
It includes a full assessment AND your first treatment.
Conditions we treat
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Childhood Conditions
- Fibromyalgia and Medication
- Pregnancy Related Back Pain
- Impact of Stress on Developing Foetus
- Poor Posture
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Better Life Chiropractic is a premier Chiropractic service provider in Dandenong.Dr John Van Der Meulen B.Sc., B. App. Sci., Chiropractor and founder of Better Life Chiropractic, has over 18 years’ experience in Network Chiropractic.
Dr John has chosen to use Network Chiropractic because, in a gentle and relaxing way, it optimises the state and function of the nervous system, spine, muscles and blood perfusion to ease or overcome pain and injury and help you experience a better life.
He uses gentle and very precise contacts to tissues overlying the spine at very precise locations called spinal gateways. The process is very relaxing and may make a significant improvement in such problems as back pain, neck pain, headaches, stiffness, fibromyalgia, sciatica, growing pains and the effects of stress.
Using the latest methods and techniques, he offers preventative and recuperative care for any chiropractic condition presented.
Come in and meet Dr John Van Der Meulen and, if you have pain or injury, find out more about him and the gentle, modern chiropractic technique he uses and how you may be helped.
If you are then happy to book your first appointment it will cost you only $67. The appointment includes:
- Spinal and muscular examination
- Explanation of your problem
- AND the first treatment session to ease your pain
Take the first step
The FREE ASSESSMENTS or low cost initial consultations you may have seen elsewhere, often do not include a treatment on your first visit, so that won't help with your pain.
Instead I offer:
- consultation and understanding
- comprehensive spinal and muscular exam
- explanation of the likely cause of your problem
- an assessment of how we can best treat your problem
- AND a first treatment to start easing your pain